A complementary inspection of every vehicle that we service is the cornerstone of our work. We get to know your car in order to offer honest advice about repairs and maintenance so you can be confident in the health of your vehicle. And our exclusive digital inspection photos take the guess work and mystery out of auto care.
We have the expertise to diagnose, service, repair, and maintain everything in your vehicle! Including, but not limited to:
- Engine Oil, Filters, and Fluid changes
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Electrical Systems
- Belts, Hoses, and Spark Plugs
- Suspensions and Steering
- On-board Computer Systems
- Fluid changes
- Tire services
- Pre-Vacation and Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Manufacturers' Recommended Maintenance Services
- VA State Inspections
- Certified Emissions Repair
- Aftermarket warranty repairs and maintenance
Your tires are the only contact you have with the road to keep your vehicle safely under your control. That's why we invest in state-of-the-art Hunter equipment to ensure your tires are properly mounted and aligned. In addition to stocking the safest and most dependable tires, we provide service packages that include:
- Gentle Tire Mounting
- Road Force Balance
- Tire Rotation for the lifetime of your tires
- Environmentally-friendly Recycling
- TPMS Service
- Wheel Alignment
- We can install purchases from Tire Rack
Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Services
Your Hybrid or Electric vehicle has special components and systems that should only be serviced by technicians who have specific Hybrid & Electrical training. As the founders of the Hybrid Shop, we are uniquely qualified to efficiently and professionally take care of all your E&V needs; including diagnostics, replacement batteries, wire & cable inspections as well as AC and brakes.
Corporate and Fleet Accounts
Whether you've got a whole "parking lot" of cars or a small fleet, we offer discounts and packages tailored to your specific needs. Our passion is keeping vehicles on the road, so rely on us to keep you rolling! Financing available to qualified customers
For our customers who enjoy Motorsports, we’ve got you covered! As car enthusiasts, we love working with you to fine-tune your track or street car. We have experience with all makes and models, including Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Toyota and Subaru.
- Track prep
- Car club member discounts
- Suspensions, brakes, upgrades and tuning
Other services for Your Convenience!
We pride ourselves in our comfy & clean showroom and invite you to come relax while your car is being serviced. Or, if you’d prefer, we can make rental car arrangements for you or give you a ride. During your visit, you’ll also enjoy our other amenities:
- Our family and pet friendly showroom with free Wifi, beverages and snacks
- A Certified AskPatty Female-friendly company where you will enjoy a comfortable and informative visit.
- Communication via text, e-mail or phone, whatever is convenient for you
- Digital inspections that provide photos to document and share what our technicians recommend
- Appointment and service reminders
- Convenient night drop online form that you can fill out before dropping off your vehicle during off hours.
- Financing available to qualified customers
- Towing service available from our partner.
- Payment options with our AutoPass card. (learn more)
Our vision for Craftsman Auto Care includes the words, "help those in need, and provide inspiration for others to follow their dreams." Craftsman is so much more to us than "just" a business or a way to make money. It is the result of more than 30 years of hard work and sacrifice, and it is an opportunity for us to use our experience and talents to Pay It Forward with an Impact.
This unique program gives “one big break” to families or individuals in need of auto repair or transportation. We appreciate how impactful a “break” is because we wouldn’t be in business without the one that helped us get started back in 1998.