Northern VA Flat Tire Repair
Our Flat Tire Repair is performed using only the highest standards to ensure your safety. Craftsman Auto Care never cuts corners or does any repair that might affect the integrity of your tire. After inspection, our repair service includes:
- Putting your vehicle on our lift to thoroughly inspect and remove the tire.
- Locate the puncture and assess the suitability of the repair.
- Remove the tire from the rim to access the inside of the tire.
- Perform a patch & plug service from the INSIDE of your tire. YES, this is the only repair we will do. It’s the only way to ensure that the integrity of the tire has not be compromised.
- Re-mount, balance and perform a rotation if needed.
YES! We’re here to help! If you purchased your tires from Craftsman Auto Care, feel free to call our road hazard company for immediate on-the-road assistance. You can always give us a call and we accept tows at any time to help you get your car in the shop asap and get you back on the road. Let us know how we can help at any of our Virginia locations in Alexandria, Fairfax, Chantilly, Merrifield, McLean and Sterling & Cascades!