Northern VA Tire Installations
Proper tire installation begins with choosing the best tire for your vehicle, your driving habits and driving conditions and of course, your budget! At Craftsman Auto Care, our team of tire experts at all of our Virginia tire shop locations serving Alexandria, Fairfax, Chantilly, Merrifield, McLean, Sterling & Cascades will provide good, better & best options for you to choose from. Tire Installation services include:
- Removing the old tires from the wheels with our state-of-the-art Hunter equipment.
- Installing new valve stems and inspecting the rims for wear.
- Gently mounting your new tires.
- Road Force Balance service that simulates the resistance of the road to ensure an efficient rim-to-tire match to improve your ride quality.
- Tightening the wheel lugs and finishing with a hand-torque based on the manufacturers recommended torque.
- TPMS service, if needed.
A wheel alignment is usually recommended to ensure the new tires are properly adjusted to your suspension to give you a smooth ride and promote even tire wear that prolongs the life of your tires.
It’s always recommended to replace all 4 tires. If circumstances don’t allow this, the team at Craftsman Auto Care can evaluate your situation and provide all the information to assist in making the best tire purchase.
Craftsman Auto Care is a Recommended Tire Rack Installer
YES! Now you can order your tires online, ship to any of our convenient Virginia locations in Alexandria, Fairfax, Chantilly, Merrifield, McLean, Sterling & Cascades in and let us do the rest!