Supporting our community with Craftsman Cares Program
Our vision for Craftsman Auto Care includes the words, "help those in need, and provide inspiration for others to follow their dreams." Craftsman is so much more to us than "just" a business or a way to make money. It is the result of more than 30 years of hard work and sacrifice, and it is an opportunity for us to use our experience and talents to Pay It Forward with an Impact.
This unique program gives “one big break” to families or individuals in need of auto repair or transportation. We appreciate how impactful a “break” is because we wouldn’t be in business without the one that helped us get started back in 1998.
To be considered as a recipient for this program, candidates must follow these guidelines:
- A perfect candidate is a person who is facing a temporary hardship and needs reliable transportation or minor car repair in order for them to recover and get back on track.
- Candidates apply to the program by filling out this form online or submitting it to the shop in person or mailing to:
Craftsman Cares Program/Craftsman Auto Care
7001A Manchester Blvd
Alexandria, VA 22310
- Email inquiries/questions: [email protected]
- Each submission must be co-signed by a sponsor (From an organization, i.e., a church, school system, employer, etc.)
- Submissions will be evaluated by need and will be awarded with the resources available, when they are available.
- The candidate will be awarded the needed repairs or maintenance for their current vehicle or will be awarded a used vehicle that would meet their needs.