Auto Repair and Service In McLean, VA
Welcome to Craftsman Auto Care in McLean, VA, the trusted choice for quality auto services and repairs in your community. We proudly service the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area and specialize in Domestic, European, Import, Hybrid and EV vehicles, including Fleets. From general maintenance to both minor and major repairs, our ASE-Certified Master technicians can handle it all.
Craftsman Auto Care Provides the Following Services:
- Oil Change Service
- Tire Service Packages
- Tire Installation
- Tire purchase
- Tire Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Flat Tire Repair
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Engine Repair
- Brake Service and Repair
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
- Suspension & Steering
- Belts & Hose Replacement
- Electrical system
- Engine Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Exhaust Repair
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Pre-Vacation Inspection
- Manufacturers Recommended Services
- VA State Inspections
- Certified Emissions Repair
- Aftermarket warranty repairs and maintenance
- Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter Maintenance
- Allergen Service
At Craftsman Auto Care, your safety is always first in our minds. You’ll find the best quality workmanship and fair prices at our McLean auto repair shop. Our ASE-certified world-class technicians have decades of combined experience, and will always go the extra mile to deliver the impeccable service you deserve. Have peace of mind when you choose Craftsman Auto Care for all your automotive needs.
Why Choose Craftsman Auto Care?
- Every visit begins with a free digital health inspection. Over 50 items are checked on your vehicle and documented with notes and photos to provide an assessment on the current health of your vehicle that are instantly shared with you via email or text.
- Every service is covered by the Craftsman Warranty of a 36 Month/36,000-mile local and nationwide warranty.
- Your’re covered with 12 months of complimentary roadside service, featuring 24-hour Nationwide roadside assistance including flat tire changing, towing, lock-out service, jumpstart, and more.
- Our shop invests in the latest and greatest equipment, scan tools, software, and technology to stay up-to-date with dealerships and manufacturer standards.
- The Craftsman Experience guarantees the best, hassle-free, worry-free, friendliest customer experience ever, from a small, locally-owned and run business.
- Convenience options are always available to make your visit easy: FREE local shuttle service, loaner cars available, after-hours drop-off service, concierge service, and more!
- Enjoy our kid-friendly and pet-friendly auto service facility with a comfy and clean customer lounge & showroom – enjoy FREE wi-fi, beverages, and snacks in our customer refuel stations.
This location has some local family history with the previous owners, the Justice family. For the first time since 1953 when Paul Justice started the original shop at this location, McLean Automotive opened its doors under the leadership of another local family. The shop, still in its original location in the heart of Old Town McLean, is a community landmark founded on the principles of honesty, hard work, and community service. When owners James and John Justice decided it was time to entrust their business to new hands, they knew Matt Curry's Craftsman Auto Care was the best choice.
James, a Langley High School graduate, took over running the business from his brother John who had been in charge since their father passed away in 1975. The family built their reputation one car at a time and became fixtures in the close-knit community, supporting numerous organizations including McLean Little League, scout troops, churches, schools, and local charities.
This tradition continues with the Curry family, who re-branded and updated the shop equipment, office and workflow to have a more efficient, modern experience for the customers they serve in the surrounding McLean communities. The shop opened September 15, 2020 during the Coronavirus pandemic and was kicked off with a Cars & Coffee community car show the following Spring. Partnering with other business and supporting local organizations and schools, the Craftsman team at the McLean location feels very fortunate to serve such a fun and friendly community and continuing the legacy that the Justice family started. This location also serves Vienna, Tysons, Great Falls, Falls Church, Arlington, as well as Bethesda and Potomac Maryland and DC.
At Craftsman Auto Care, we are built on the Curry family foundation of honesty and integrity. Our friendly staff is always available to answer any questions that you may have and to share our expertise to educate and inform you about the condition of your vehicle. We provide detailed, accurate information with every visit with our digital vehicle health inspection to empower you to make the best, most informed decision about your cars maintenance. We offer repair options based on you and your vehicles needs to provide the peace of mind that comes with high quality, regular vehicle maintenance.
The Craftsman Commitment is our guarantee, at every visit:
- Conduct a comprehensive inspection to assess the health of your vehicle
- Offer honest repair advice about the condition of your vehicle
- Assist in prioritizing service items and offer options based on need and budget
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired correctly and expertly using the highest quality parts
- Address all your auto care concerns thoughtfully and thoroughly
- Provide a safe and comfortable family-friendly environment
- Exceed your expectations in every way
We are more than your local source for reliable auto services and repairs; we genuinely care about our customers and their safety. Trust the team at Craftsman Auto Care in McLean, VA to take care of all your automotive needs today. We invite you to give us a call at 703-356-7730 or visit our shop location at 1387 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA 22101. You can also schedule an appointment using our online form today.