Make sure your vehicle is free of bacteria, virus, and mold this flu season after the holidays in full swing! Our BioPledge 'Amp It Up' service kills 99.9% of bacteria and harmful microbes and keeps on killing for up to 30 days.* Every Craftsman showroom will also be cleaned with BioPledge weekly to ensure you are protected when wiating for your service! Shceudle your service at Craftsman for only $20.24 for your 2024 protection!
What is BioPledge? The Anti-Microbial Protection (AMP) Service uses a non-toxic solution that is an EPA-registered, hospital-grade, antimicrobial (disinfectant) that provides a killing barrier that molecularly bonds to all treated surfaces. This solution is odorless, environmentally-friendly and hypoallergenic with no harsh chemicals or fumes. It is safe on all surfaces as it leaves no residue, is non-leaching and not abrasive, and is bleach free. AMP allows protection in all nooks and crannies and hard-to-reach areas in your vehicle.
How BioPledge Works. The liquid product is sprayed onto all surfaces from a distance of 8"-12" with a spray nozzle that is hooked up to one of the shop's compressors. A bond is formed onto dry surfaces, and any excess solution can be wiped away following the service with a clean cloth. The whole process only takes about 15-30 minutes!
As flu cases are projected to keep rising into the spring, keep you, your family, and your car bacteria and virus free!
1. Does BioPledge just kill the flu virus? BioPledge's AMP Service kills 99.9% of:
- Human Rotavirus
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, a germ that causes infections generally in those who are immunocompromised
- Salmonella Enterica (Typhoid and Paratyphoid Fever)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), a bacteria that causes a wide variety of clinical disease
2. Is it safe for children and pets? Yes! Once the solution is dry, it is non-toxic and safe for humans and pets.
3. Will it harm my car surfaces, especially the leather interior? The solution is 98% deionized water and is applied ina. fine mist that instntly evaporates. It does not contain any harmful chemicals or bleach and is safe for all car interior surfaces.
4. Where else can I get this service? Craftsman Auto Care is the only indpendently owned retail shop distributor in the DMV area.
5. How long does this service take? A whole vehicle can be completed in 15-30 minutes, depending on the size.
6. Will AMP trigger any issues with allergies? No, BioPledge AMP has no acids, ammonia, bleach or VOCs.
7. How can you provide that is works? BioPledge is registered with the EPA and is scientifically based on the mode of action of the antimicrobial agent with respect to both solution activity and surface bounce activity, as detailed in the technical review.