YES, we’re different, YES, we’re a bit crazy
- ENTER WITH CONFIDENCE! our showrooms are disinfected regularly with AMP BioPledge disinfectant that is proven to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Masks should be worn in our showrooms when you are unable to social distance
- Our team members wear a mask while in our showroom, in your vehicle and while they are not within 6 feet of others.
- For added precautions, upon entering your vehicle, our team members disinfect the outside door handles and inside the driver's side of your vehicle and all the possible surfaces that we may come in contact with. This anti-microbial application provides protection for the next 30 days.
- We cover the steering wheel, seat and floor with plastic and paper protection.
- YES! We test drive your vehicle. We take the time to do this before we service it and again afterwards (especially if you are experiencing a drivability issue). We’re experts and we need to feel and experience your situation so we can completely understand and properly diagnose and solve your issue.
- Your car will be driven into a bay for a digital health inspection. YES! Every vehicle receives a free digital inspection with each visit and YES, it’s probably gonna take an hour. It’s just the way we do things around here. We don’t feel confident about the condition of your vehicle until we know everything that’s going on with it. Think of it like a doctor’s visit for your vehicle - we check the inside and the outside to make sure everything is in good health so you can reliably get to where you need to be.
- The service manager reviews the digital inspection with your technician and texts the final to you.
- We consult with you to discuss inspection results and recommended services. We can text, email or talk on the phone. Your choice.
- Upon your approval, we purchase the necessary parts for the services you’ve chosen and pull your car back into a bay and perform the work.
- We test drive your vehicle after completion, if needed.
- Once the work meets our satisfaction, we’ll notify you for pick up and payment options.
- Payment is accepted online, phone or in person during operating hours. Financing is available.
- Now’s the best time to go ahead and schedule your next service – just like what you’d do at a doctor’s office.
- After hours pick up can be arranged with managers – let us know what’s convenient for you.
- We’ll ask for feedback and a review. Our team members love to hear how they’re doing and to discover ways to improve! The best compliment you can give us is a Google review and a referral to your friends and family.
- We’ll send you a follow-up email asking for your feedback, as well as a reminder to schedule upcoming services that were discussed during your visit.
That's just the way we do things around here.
Yes, It's different, Yes It's crazy!
We're just crazy about taking really good care of your cars and doing it the right way!
If you have any questions or concerns during your experience, please feel free to discuss with our team. If you’d like to contact Matt Curry, he can be reached via email: [email protected].